Anti-Social Behaviour?

From our Safer Neighbourhood Officer (Hagley and Rubery).

If there are people in the area that are causing a nuisance then there are a number of things I would advise:

  • Depending on their conduct and demeanour 101 could be called to log the report or 999 should the offender be violent or committing a criminal offence.
  • If they are coming from a local pub or if they are known persons from the area this information could be passed to the local policing team to follow up. (Via email is quickest)
  • Should anyone wish to contact us our information is found here:

*Criminal offences should not be reported directly to the safer neighbourhood team this will need to be done via 101, 999 or online reporting*.