Any concerns relating to the highways, local roads and lanes should be reported to Worcestershire County Council: and telephone: 01905 763763

This link takes you to the county council’s interactive report pages where you can report matters such as – mud on the road, pot holes, overgrown shrubbery, concerns about bridges and structures etc.  You will also be able to track your report to see how it is being dealt with.

It is also advisable to contact your county councillor, Peter McDonald in relation to any highways concerns.